|Symptoms of ADHD|
The following is the most common symptoms of ADHD:
For Children with ADHD
- » Acts without thinking
- » Blurts out answer in class without waiting to be called on or hear the whole question
- » Can’t wait for his or her turn in line or in games
- » Says the wrong thing at the wrong time
- » Often interrupts others
- » Intrudes on other people’s conversations or games
- » Inability to keep powerful emotions in check, resulting in angry outbursts temper tantrums
- » Guesses, rather than taking time to solve a problem
For Adult with ADHD
- » Carelessness and lack of attention to detail
- » Continually starting new tasks before finishing old ones
- » Poor organizational skills
- » Inability to focus or prioritise
- » Continually losing or misplacing things
- » Forgetfulness
- » Restlessness and edginess
- » Difficulty keeping quiet and speaking out of turn
- » Blurting responses, and poor social timing when talking to others
- » Mood swings
- » Irritability and a quick temper
- » Inability to deal with stress
- » Extreme impatience
- » Taking risks in activities, often with little or no regard for personal safety or the safety of others
|Causes of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in Malaysia|
- The majority cases of ADHD are has a strong genetic basis. A child with ADHD is four times as likely to have a relative who was also diagnosed with attention deficit disorder.
- Nutrition and food
- For certain components of the diet, that is including food addictives and sugar. It can have clear effects on behavior. Some experts believe that food addictives may exacerbate ADHD. And a popular belief is that refined sugar may be to blame for a range of abnormal behaviors. Some studies also suggest that a lack of omega 3 fatty acids is linked to ADHD symptoms. This is because of these fats are important for brain development and function.
- The environment
- Between ADHD and maternal smoking, there may be a link. However, women who suffer from ADHD themselves are more likely to smoke. Nicotine can cause hypoxia (lack of oxygen) in uterus. Lead exposure has also been suggested as a contributor to ADHD. Even if the paint no longer contains lead, it is possible for preschool children who live in older buildings may be exposed to toxic levels of lead from old paint or plumbing that has not been replaced.
- Brain injury
- Brain injury may also be a cause of attention deficit disorder in some very small minority of children. This can come about following exposure to toxins or physical injury, either before or after birth.
|Alternative Natural Treatment for ADHD in Malaysia|
First, you have to know that is no cure for ADHD. However, that is an effective treatment can reduce almost 90% of ADHD symptoms. So the symptoms will not disturb you again.
ADHD people feel very annoying for their symptoms. ADHD symptoms had affected their social, work and life. Others people could not understand them and feel like cannot be with them. ADHD people hope to cure themselves by taking medicine. Sadly, until today still do not have any medicine can cure ADHD. So they turn to search the best treatment or no drugs / no bad side effect treatment for themselves.
Here is it Traditional Chinese Medicine can help to reduce ADHD symptoms with no bad side effect.
- The Tole Neuro Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Brain Powder for ADHD in Malaysia
– Chinese Master believes that ADHD symptoms can be treated by neuro acupuncture and brain powder. In the research that had done by the scientist acupuncture and Chinese herbal is likely works to reduce the symptoms of ADHD. Scientist did not know how it works but the result shows the symptoms did really reduce after the treatment.
- Neuro Acupuncture
– Neuro acupuncture is not puncturing your body but your scalp. Using the fine needle and puncture at a few specific place at your scalp to treat your symptoms. No worry, The Tole Neuro Acupuncture will not hurting your brain. The fine needle only will point into the skin of the scalp and can’t get into the bones or skull. Fine needle puncture at the acupuncture point, then Qi will be force to flow inside your body.
- The Tole Diet Treatment for ADHD
– Chinese Master believes herbal and acupuncture treatment combines with diet treatment will have a better result. Due to The Tole Research, diet treatment did help ADHD patient to reduce the symptoms. Chinese Master gave the diet list to the patient during the treatment and helps them to manage their diet. ADHD Diet Treatment research had been done on a lot of ADHD patients, is had shows the efficiency when diet treatment start with herbal and acupuncture treatment at the same time.
- The Tole Game Treatment for ADHD Kids Malaysia
– The Tole Game Treatment is specially design for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Kids in Malaysia. The Tole research shows, game treatment can help to train the brain to be concentrate, learn manage task and release tension. Video game, card game and puzzle is the good choices to train the brain to be concentrate and manage task. Outdoors games like football, running, hiking can help to release tension.